DiversityMobile Web Services
In its current version the DiversityMobile WP dataflow includes several web services – all hosted on servers at the SNSB IT Center:
- for download open and freely available standardised pick lists with taxonomic and vernacular names of organisms and scientific terms via TNT services for DiversityMobile (read-only access for DiversityMobile users)
- for download topographic maps of Bavaria via the TK25 Maps Bavaria for DWB service (access restricted to BFL and IBF scientists)
- for download user- and project-specific pick lists with taxonomic and vernacular names of organisms, scientific terms, analysis data and already available data and metadata records of individual research projects (access restricted and managed by single research projects)
- for upload data and metadata records of individual research projects in a DWB network/ environment
- for upload media files: photographs, audio and video files in a DWB network/ environment
The access to the web services needs a personal registration under firstname.lastname@example.org.